No bake cookies are great with chocolate or peanut butter! These no bake cookies are so soft due to the quick oats versus rolled oats.
I’ve always had great success with Jamielyn’s savory and sweet recipes. What stood out to me with this recipe, was how she used quick oats instead of old fashioned for these no bake cookies. I couldn’t believe how much softer the recipe was with these type of oats!
Tips for Storage:
- Cookies can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days or in the fridge for up to a week.
No bake cookies are great with chocolate or peanut butter! These peanut butter no bake cookies are so soft due to the quick oats versus rolled oats.
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 1/2 c. granulated white sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 1/2 c. quick oats
- Get out two cookie sheets and lay silicone mats or parchment paper on it.
- Make sure you have room to fit your cookie sheet in the fridge to chill.
- Pour the quick oats in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- On medium heat on the stove top, melt the butter, sugar and milk. Let it boil for two minutes, then remove from the heat.
- Add the peanut butter and vanilla in quickly to the heated pan.
- Add the heated mixture in to the bowl of quick oats and stir together.
- Scoop cookie mixture on the cookie sheet one at a time.
- Chill cookies on the cookie sheet in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
Nutrition facts are based on 2% milk and no salt added peanut butter.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 167
- Sugar: 13.3g
- Sodium: 13.1mg
- Fat: 7.7g
- Carbohydrates: 20.1g
- Protein: 3.3g
- Cholesterol: 10.6mg
Keywords: peanut butter no-bake cookies
Recipe adapted from I Heart Naptime.
If you love these peanut butter no bake cookies, you’ll love my soft peanut butter cookies!