This easy peach cobbler doesn’t last long in our house! These peach slices are cooked in sugar then placed on top of melted butter and sweet biscuit batter.Print
This easy peach cobbler doesn’t last long in our house! These peach slices are baked in a sweet buttery biscuit.
- 6 peaches, peeled and sliced (around 4 cups)
- 3/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
For the Batter-
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 c. milk + 1/4 c. buttermilk
- cinnamon- sprinkled on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, slice, and remove the core from 6 peaches and place in a saucepan.
- Add 3/4c. granulated sugar, 1/4 tsp. salt in the saucepan with the peaches. On medium heat, stir until the sugar has dissolved. Remove saucepan from the heat.
- Slice 6 tbsp. of unsalted butter and place in a 9×13 in. pan. Put pan in the oven and let the butter melt all the way. When the butter is melted, bring the pan back out and set on top of the stove.
- In a bowl, mix the sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Then, add the milk and buttermilk together. Pour the mixture over the melted butter in the pan. Swirl the butter and batter mixture together.
- Take the peaches and pour over the batter and melted butter.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 38-40 minutes. Let the cobbler rest for 30 minutes before cutting into it.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 233
- Sugar: 34.2g
- Sodium: 107mg
- Fat: 6.3g
- Carbohydrates: 44.1g
- Protein: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 16.5mg
Keywords: easy peach cobbler
Recipe adapted from Tastes Better From Scratch.
If you love this peach recipe, you’ll love my peach muffins.